Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mmmmm yum!

Yes, I have let myself go a little bit. You all know what its like. Met the man of my dreams, got more and more comfortable with him, (which is amazing of course!) lack of money, starting again in a new country etc...

And I love it when people say: " A little wobble here and there, whats wrong with that" and "We only live once, enjoy life!"
And also: " Muscle weigh more than fat" as I would not know what I am doing or talking about...I have been teaching dance and working in gyms for 10 years! Sigh, me and my big mouth as well, wish I could just keep to myself what I am doing.

Anyway, I don't agree with  that enjoying life is eating pizza and cookies every day. I do love it don't get me wrong, I would also like to get in to all my lovely dresses so...

Find it easier and easier as I am on the go now. This was brekkie today! Mmmmm yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment