Monday, April 18, 2011

My acapellas for download!

Started to upload my acapellas for free some time ago and what did people think..?

"Oh my god why are you uploading it for free???"

"If you upload whole acapellas/tunes on soundcloud someone might just nick them!"

"I dont want to work on this if everyone else has it.."

"Thanks for the download, I might use it if its ok with you?"

Even though many people still seem very positive, this is what I first got. The reason is I thought I had a few good acapellas just sitting there. And sure I can be slow some times, I just dont think you can compare writers block with mastering a tune or loosing it all because you didnt back up. Also I got tired of being so underground no one knew about me. Whats the point really?? 
So I decided to try things my way and it seems to be working!

For my FREE acapellas: www.soundcloud.com/sannahartfield
For exclusive collabs all info on:www.sannahartfield.com/music

No comments:

Post a Comment