Thursday, May 31, 2012

Girls and Boys

Hm I was thinking the other day if boys get things done more properly? If a boy is cooking he is cooking. If a girl is cooking, she is probably also washing up, being on facebook and got a machine of laundry going...(for me, putting a piece of jewellery together)

My mom told me a story that made me laugh out loud. 
It was when I was little and we lived in a house with the man she was with at the moment. 
She was in the kitchen baking cookies, cleaning the house and prepping dinner. She asked him: " Can you just do the washing up please?" 
He comes in to the kitchen and looks around. She could see his face panic a little bit so she says again: " Just the washing up yes?"

He looks at her, pulls a face and says: " Wash up!? How can I wash up?!"

Oh my god, they way she told it was so funny I could not stop and remembering his face and how he would have pulled it.

So is this true? Us girls should leave you guys to do your thing, then maybe come in to the kitchen when you are done and wash up.(as an example) And never to ask you guys to do the 4th thing we can`t do at the same time ha ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment